Dec 12, 2017

Ho Ho Ho



Welcome to another late night post for day 12 of the 25 days of Christmas inspiration series. Can you believe it is only 13 days until Christmas?!?
Life kinda got in the way of my crafting a little bit so hopefully tomorrow I will get a pst up earlier and get back on track. 



Todays card is another super simple one. 
I started with a top folding Crumb Cake card base and stamped the Barnwood background y Concord & 9th also in Crumb Cake on the front. I used the Plaid Background stamp by Concord & 9th to make the tree, I stamped it in black on some Real Red cardstock. To finish the card I added the greeting from the Trim Th Tree set also by Concord & 9th stamped in Versamark ink and embossed in white.





1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile