Dec 14, 2017

Joy to the World


Welcome to day 14 of my 25 days of Christmas inspiration series 


And I am caught up to schedule posts again, today's card is back to using winter/snow because it is super cold right now. We got over a foot of snow this past weekend and it's still hanging around because it so cold. This morning it was a whopping 13 degrees. 
To make my card I started with a white top folding card base and a panel cut down with a MFT stitched die.  I stamped the Joy from Joy set by CAS-ual Fridays in versa mark ink and embossed it in white. Next I used Catherine Pooler ink and sponged it across the panel, after getting the look I wanted I spritzed water to give it the "snowfall" look. To finish the card I added the "to the world" underneath the joy by using the Snowy Sayings set also by CAS-ual Fridays. I masked off the joy so I could fit the "to the world" underneath the large joy.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile