Dec 9, 2017

Sparkle


Welcome to Day 9 of the 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series.

Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a $15 gift certificate. Our Code word is


I am sure you can find lots of reasons to use sparkle with Christmas upon us.
To make my card I started with a top folding Crumb Cake base and yep you guessed it, that Plaid Background stamp by Concord & 9th. I am loving that stamp as you can tell. I stamped it o Real Red cardstock with Black ink. To cut the ornament I used the Ornamental dies also by Concord & 9th. I used a pine bough by Stampin up for the pine needles.
 The background was made using the Barnwood Background stamp, another one of my favorites by Concord & 9th. To finish the card I used the Merry die cut alsoby Concord & 9th out of gold glimmer paper and embossed the word Christmas (from a Neat & Tangled set) in white embossing powder to contrast. 






6 comments :

  1. Plaid is the 'in' thing for Christmas this year, Ceal, and it looks terrific as a big ornament. I'd love a real one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...that plaid stamp is going on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...this plaid really adds warmth to this design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'Christmas Plaid' is so pretty with your sparkly gold sentiment, Ceal...I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, soo gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile