Feb 17, 2018

February Reminder Post



It's the 17 and that means it's time to check your girls!
Mammograms are important but so are self checks and we are reminding you to do that today. I have had several of my friends battle this horrible disease and have lost friends and my mom to breast cancer so please heed our reminder and check yourself.

Cancer can be beaten if caught early so please do self exams and get your mammograms once a year if thats what the doctor suggests. You can also help find a cure by purchasing products from the Calling All Sistahs line where 50% of the profits go towards breast cancer research.

For my reminder card I started with a white top folding card base, a black panel and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the heart background using the Heart to Heart background stamp in the Be Mine ink by Catherine Pooler. I also used the ink and put some directly on a scrap of paper to use for the Ruffled Ribbon Fri-die.  To finish the card and to also match the black mat. I stamped the greeting from the Word Ribbon set with versa mark ink on a strip of black cardstock and then embossed it with white embossing powder.




3 comments :

  1. Sweetheart of a reminder, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with the pink, white and black! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card reminder to all sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile