Feb 14, 2018

Happy Heart Day!


Happy Valentines Day and welcome to the last day of my 14 days of valentines inspiration. I hope you have enjoyed series as I plan to continue to do a inspiration series around all the holidays you would make cards for.


Today's card is also for the new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More. To make my card I  started with a white top folding car base and a piece of polka dot patterned paper by Lawn Fawn. This card was easy to make using the Layers of Love bundle by Concord & 9th, all I did was diet the stitched panel and stamp the greeting underneath.

5 comments :

  1. Awesome heart design. I love this card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple but stunning design! Its almost psychedelic! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cas card here Ceal. So different and suitable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your polka dot and stripes heart...only awesome!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple. Quick and easy. But oh how lovely, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile