Feb 13, 2018

Partner in Crime




Welcome to Day 13 of my series 14 days of Valentines Inspiration. Can you believe February is almost half way over? 


Today's card using a new set by Hero Arts, a cute set at that! Love this little raccoon. To make my card which is actually the hubs valentines card, I started with a white card base, speaking of white did you see Shawn White's gold medal run tonight wow! one of the reason's I am posting so late is the winter olympics I love watching them. Oh back to my card. I stamped the image on a white panel cut down with a stitched die and masked it off to make the background behind the little guy. After making the background, I removed the mask and colored the image using Copic markers. To finish the card I added the little speech bubble. 






1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile